An exciting role exists for an Architectural Technician to join a successful, independent practice in Cheshire. The position has been created due to an increased workload and expansion plans. The ideal candidate will either be chartered or working towards being chartered with CIAT.
This role would suit someone with a minimum 7 years PQE experience who is looking to utilise their skill base within a new role. You will be a competent Architectural Technician possessing a range of technical skills including; AutoCAD 2D and 3D and Revit (desirable). It would be advantageous to have experience across some or all of the following sectors; hotels, leisure and residential.
- BSc (Hons) (or equivalent qualification/experience) in Architectural Technology
- A minimum 7 years post qualification experience
- Good building construction detailing skills.
- Experience in timber frame and or hotel projects would be ideal but not essential.
- The contract is for approximately 6 months to work on various hotel projects.
- High level of technical ability and attention to detail.
- Be ambitious and driven
- Be able to work independently or as a team.
- Ideally be able to start at short notice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and forward thinking firm who are keen to invest in their staff to help them succeed.