Associate Quantity Surveyor
- £50,000 to £59,000
Do not miss out on this top opportunity to join an established property consultancy in Manchester.
My client is seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to take charge of a team at its Greater Manchester office. This is a great chance for a senior surveying professional to make their mark within this competitive industry, with clear routes of progression for the right candidate.
To be successful within this associate-level role, you must:
- Be RICS accredited or have membership of an equivalent industry body
- Have a residential background, either in the private and/or affordable field
- Possess over eight years’ experience
- Have top commercial acumen
- Be able to spot and generate new business opportunities
- Have great team management skills
- Be able to support junior staff members to achieve best results
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Always work hard to achieve best results for clients
This consultancy is a well-known investor in its staff, so you will be joining a supportive practice that offers clear paths for progression. You will also be provided with an industry-leading salary and a range of benefits, including 25 days’ holiday, which increases with length of service, and a generous pension scheme.
If this vacancy sounds great to you, be sure to contact me today to not miss out. For more Quantity Surveyor jobs in Manchester, talk to Kingsley right away.