Associate/Associate Director, Architecture
- £50,000 to £59,000
Associate/Associate Director Architect
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, we are currently seeking an exceptional, forward thinking, pro-active Architect to join an established practice based in the heart of London.
The practice work across a range of sectors, providing a fantastic platform for an ambitious individual to develop the office to its full potential.
You will possess a strong architectural background, coupled with aspirations to develop your career, with ambitions of becoming a Director in the near future and being able to lead and develop a team.
You will either be a talented Senior or Associate/Associate Director level Architect. The role is to support an established team of professionals on a range of new instructions.
Management experience is essential, coupled with a proven track record in business development.
- Dynamic individual with a strong Architectural background
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Excellent presentational skills
- BIM Awareness Use
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for projects
- Excellent communicator and confident when dealing with clients
- Ability to deal with national clients and major UK contractors
- Ability to bid and win work and direct a project team from a hands on positions
- Willingness to take responsibility for teams work, performance and targets
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a similar role and will be able to deliver high levels of client satisfaction and business margins.
This role could suit a candidate who has possibly worked for themselves, either within a small business or as an individual.
Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.