Chartered Structural Engineer
Kingsley are recruiting for a chartered Structural Engineer to work for our client in Bolton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding firm who can offer the chance to progress your career. Due to recent success and increased workload, our client is looking to grow their staff numbers and move into different sectors.
This role would suit an ambitious chartered, or nearly chartered, Structural Engineer who is confident when dealing with clients. The successful Structural Engineer will have experience working within various sectors such as; residential, industrial, student accommodation and education however other sectors will be considered. As the current team is small, this role would suit someone who has worked for a small or medium size firm and is used to managing projects from start to finish. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to advance to a senior level as there is a clear path for the right Engineer to progress.
The ideal Structural Engineer will:
- Be chartered or working towards becoming a chartered member of IStructE or ICE
- Ideally have experience of working with a small or medium sized firm.
- Be ambitious and looking to progress their career.
- Be confident when dealing with clients
- Have business development experience
- Be self-motivated to complete projects but also have the ability to work well in a team.