Commercial Lettings Negotiator
We are currently seeking a highly motivated sales driven negotiator with first-class business skills and a good sales track record from reputable firms.
Commercial property experience and a strong background of hitting targets are essential.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator and be able to negotiate at the highest level. With a professional and motivated attitude, the right candidate will find this first-rate opportunity has the potential for excellent career progression upon hitting targets and exceeding expectations
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for letting a range of properties
- Working to sales targets and succeeding the local competition in order to grow the business
- Actively promote and sell all the vacant commercial space in the Liverpool and Wirral area
- Proactively calling and visiting potential tenants
- Create Point of Sales material with our graphic designer to for the business
- Continuously keep Point of Sales material up to date
- Updating and rejuvenating current websites with vacant properties.
- Promote the vacant space on all online media
- Liaise and work with local agents and site staff
- Experience within a commercial lettings environment
- You must posses good sales, IT and marketing skills
- Be flexible and able to work some evenings and weekends
- You must also have your own car and valid UK licence
- The candidate will be required to travel between sites predominantly between Liverpool and Wirral, however other sites in the UK maybe necessary at times.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering the potential of genuine career progression and an excellent package.
This is a newly created role where the successful candidate will have the ability to set up marketing and selling tools to be used in the business to let the vacant commercial space available and to vastly improve our online marketing.
My client is a successful property company with offices based in the North West, and is currently investing heavily into the business with exciting growth plans for 2015 and beyond