Commercial Property Solicitor
- £40,001 - £50,000
Are you looking for a change of perspective in 2017? Do you want to be based closer to home? Would working for a respected law firm that offers a reasonable work-life balance appeal to you? If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor and the answer to any of the questions above is yes, please do get in touch!
About the company
A respected, Liverpool-based law firm is hiring a commercial property solicitor to join its prestigious team. This organisation provides a high-quality standard of work in all of the sectors that it is involved in. Additionally, the successful applicant will be a part of a team with an experienced fee earner.
The ideal commercial property solicitor will have two to three years’ PQE, be self-sufficient, plus have experience with landlords and tenants, corporate knowledge, drafting (board minutes), resolution or securitisation, development, and private finance.
Further to what’s mentioned above, required for this opportunity are excellent client-handling skills and service delivery. Technical abilities are vastly important, but soft skills will also be high on the agenda. If you have less than two years’ experience, please do still send in your CV, as PQE is not the be all and end all for this opportunity.
About the role
In your day-to-day activities, you will be:
- Running a caseload of commercial property cases, including landlord and tenant
- Drafting and preparing various real estate documents
- Working closely with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies, etc.
- A consistent achiever of set financial and chargeable targets
- Working to deadlines, quality measures, and KIPS
To succeed within this role, you will be:
- A qualified solicitor
- Currently working as a commercial property estate lawyer
- IT literate with strong typing skills
- An exceptional communicator
- In possession of excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Experienced in working to strict deadlines and targets
- A strong team player, as well as able to work on your own initiative
Reference to experience or PQE in this job description is to be used as a guideline only. I welcome applicants within the aforementioned backgrounds that have all levels of experience, who can demonstrate that they match the requirements of the role.
So, if this sounds like a great opportunity for you to further your career, speak to me today. For more commercial property solicitor jobs in Liverpool, contact Kingsley right away.