Customer Service Adviser
A premier experience and first class customer service is at the heart of my clients’ success within Commercial Property. Already one of the world's well-known commercial real estate firms, they offer a complete range of services for all property types, including lease advisory, business rates advice, valuations and capital allowances.
As a Customer Service Adviser, you will be integral to the company’s continued success in the UK market. So if you want to work for an organisation where your superior communication skills, customer care, problem solving and professionalism will be recognised and will really make a difference, then this could be your next role!
Working in a newly established customer care team, you will be one of the main points of contact for existing clients who have ongoing instructions with the company
Your clients will be businesses ranging from corporate national names to smaller individual firms that are based throughout the UK
This role is to ensure a smooth and successful relationship continues with the client from initial instruction to completion. You will be at hand to deal with any queries or issues, keeping the client up to date on the progress of their claim when needed.
You will contact existing clients via the telephone (this is not a face to face position as all client contact is over the phone), ensuring they are happy with the service.
As the successful customer service adviser, you will;
- Have a passion for delivering first class customer service, coupled with a successful background to highlight this.
- Be able to communicate at the highest level, ensuring professionalism at all time
- To show empathy and understanding when dealing with any issues, and to resolve in a timely successful manner
- Have recent experience of working in a customer service role - telephone based
The following package is available to the successful Customer Service Advisor are as follows:
- Salary £16-19,000 basic plus benefits including 20 days holiday rising to 25 days with service.