This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Manchester. The role offers the suitable Engineer a chance to join an award winning infrastructure team providing support to a range of clients within various sectors such as; public sector, residential, commercial and retail. Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer to carry out highway, drainage and environmental improvements.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, applicants are expected to have experience in the design of highways, drainage and associated works in various developments. In addition to this, you must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD 3D, Windes, PDS and/or Civils 3D. You will also have experience of working with clients and regulatory/statutory authorities to deliver detailed designs for Section 38, 278 and 104 Agreements.
In summary, the ideal Engineer will:
- Be educated degree level as a minimum.
- Have a Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience.
- Ideally working towards becoming chartered.
- Be Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Windes, Civils 3d and/or PDS.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and forward thinking team.