About the role
I have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join one of the UKs Leading, award winning Law Practice. As the successful candidate, you will be required to provide an efficient and effective Legal Cashiering Service for the Nottingham office. This firm not only operate in Nottingham, but have offices nationwide in the likes of London, Manchester and Leeds, among many more and has won many awards.
Their company aim is to employ only the most talented individuals and to provide an excellent working environment, supporting and encouraging equality and a health work-life balance. Aside from offering a competitive salary, they also consistently monitor and improve their benefits system, ensuring staff longevity.
As the successful candidate for the Legal Cashier position, aside from providing efficient and effective cashiering services, you will deal with banking and cheque production, journals and interest calculations.
You will also be taking responsibility for dealing with credit balances, client office transfers and general account duties and queries.
As the Legal Cashier, you will:
- Be a highly organised individual
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Be an active team player
- Be flexible and professional in your approach
- Have Legal Cashiering experience with knowledge of Solicitors Account Rules
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Highly motivated individual