Legal Secretary Family
About the Company?
A well renowned legal practice with multiple offices in the UK who offer a wide variety of legal services. They offer wide range of benefits and an excellent work life balance, plus pride themselves on their extensive legal history & expertise.
If you are a legal secretary with (Family) experience within the legal sector this is a great opportunity to join a profitable and thriving practice that has extensive development plans.
About the Role?
This is a secretarial support position within the Family department. The Secretarial Support Team are an instrumental part of the businesses success. I am recruiting individuals who are extremely proactive and thrive on working in a team or group working set up; ensuring that Lawyers get support delivered as planned. On offer to the successful candidate is a law firm who really value its staff and offers training and progression.
- Previously worked in a fast paced professional services environment at secretarial level for around 2 years specifically within a family law environment.
- High level verbal and written skills
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive information
- Copy and audio typing to at least 65 wpm
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and a good understanding of requirement to meet internal/external client demands.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage large amounts of work both in terms of individual workload and assisting other secretaries where peak periods exist to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner.
- Enjoys working to deadlines under time constraints.
- An understanding of Risk Management Policies and Procedures which apply to the role.
- Happy using own initiative and take ownership/ responsibility for tasks and working as part of a team is essential.