About the firm
I have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join one of the UKs leading, award winning law firms. You, as the successful candidate would be supporting the firm in their marketing approach, ensuring their market strategy is as effective as possible and continuously aiming to improve this strategy. As the successful candidate, this role will operate in the firms Nottingham branch; however, they have offices located in London, Manchester and 9 more nationwide. Their company aim is to employ only the most talent individuals and to provide an excellent working environment, supporting and encouraging equality and a healthy work life balance. Aside from offering a competitive salary, they also consistently monitor and improve their benefit system, ensuring staff longevity.
About the role
As the successful candidate for the Marketing Manager position, you will be reporting to the Business Development Manager, ensuring the smooth running of the marketing department. You will be delivering top class marketing campaigns that add value to both clients and targets, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard.
Your role will consist of:
- Researching, analysing and identifying market trends
- Developing appropriate marketing strategies
- Delivering campaigns across traditional and digital channels
- Monitoring effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensuring website is up to date on a daily basis
- Blogging and using social media on a daily basis
- Identifying objectives and implementing suitable strategies for online growth
- Designing social media strategies
- Liaising with the team in creating content
- Attend seminars, sales meetings and conferences when required
- Co-ordinating marketing invoices, ensuring record is kept of marketing expenditure
- As well as completing the roles mentioned, you will also as the Marketing Manager, be required to liaise with all departments to ensure all achievements receive press coverage.
- You will be required to maintain records of press releases issued and arrange photographs for publicity and press releases.
As the successful candidate for the Marketing Manager position, you will ideally have at least 3 years’ in a similar role and have digital marketing experience. Although Legal Marketing is non-essential, it would be a desirable attribute.
- People management experience
- Ability to prioritise workload and with multi-tasking skills
- Excellent IT skills, including all MS Office applications and website management systems knowledge
- Strong project management and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
As the successful candidate for the Marketing Manager position, you will be highly organised, creative, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will be flexible and professional in your approach.