Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Negotiable DOE
- North East
A top opportunity has come up for a knowledgeable Personal Injury (PI) Fee Earner in Bedlington to join a leading law firm. If successful, you will become part of an experienced PI team that delivers real value for the business.
As well as chances for progression and fab benefits, you would be joining a prestigious firm that truly values its staff. Therefore, if you want to boost your PI fee earner career near Bedlington, do not miss this distinct opportunity.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally PI solicitors, case handlers or fee earners with two years’ PQE
- A professional, driven nature
- The ability to manage large volume caseloads and deadlines
- Deal with all correspondence appropriately, and within a reasonable timescale
- Provide legal support and advice to directors
- Effectively and efficiently deal with individual caseloads
- Ensure that an effective, prompt, and accurate service is provided to all clients
- Maintain an awareness of changes in best practice, procedures, and legislation, and disseminate changes to all appropriate colleagues
- Ensure any goals set by the directors are met
- Provide written reports, when needed
- Plan your workload to best anticipate and balance priorities
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding the payment of outstanding accounts, disbursements, bad debts, etc.
- Undertake appropriate training and meet target CPD hours
- Provide legal support and advice to clients and other members of staff
- Undertake non-chargeable work, including practice development for the benefit of the firm, which may be outside office hours
- Attend and participate realistically in all management team meetings where your presence is required
Seize this wonderful opportunity to become part of a fantastic law firm in the North East today by calling or emailing me right away. For more personal injury fee earner jobs in Bedlington, call Kingsley as soon as you can.