Personal Injury Litigation Executive
- Negotiable DOE
- North East
A great chance has arisen for an experienced Personal Injury (PI) Litigation Executive in North Shields to join a prestigious law firm in the area. If chosen, you will be working closely with a dedicated PI team that strives to deliver excellence for clients.
As well as opportunities for progression and wonderful benefits, you would become part of a leading practice that supports and values its staff. As such, if you wish to enhance your PI litigation executive career near North Shields, seize this distinct opportunity today.
What we’re looking for:
- A professional, driven nature
- Desirably PI solicitors, fee earners or case handlers with two years’ PQE
- The ability to handle large caseloads and deadlines
- Ensure that an effective, prompt, and accurate service is provided to all clients
- Deal with all correspondence appropriately, and within a reasonable timescale
- Provide legal support and advice to directors
- Maintain an awareness of changes in best practice, procedures, and legislation, and disseminate changes to all appropriate colleagues
- Provide legal support and advice to clients and other members of staff
- Effectively and efficiently deal with individual caseloads
- Ensure any goals set by the directors are met
- Plan your workload to best anticipate and balance priorities
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding the payment of outstanding accounts, disbursements, bad debts, etc.
- Undertake appropriate training and meet target CPD hours
- Attend and participate realistically in all management team meetings where your presence is required
- Provide written reports, when needed
- Undertake non-chargeable work, including practice development for the benefit of the firm, which may be outside office hours
Take up this great chance to join a fab law firm in the North East right away by emailing or calling me today. For more personal injury litigation executive jobs in North Shields, call Kingsley at your first opportunity.