Plot Sales Executive
About the Company?
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plot Sales Executive to join a progressive and leading Liverpool based law firm. The Plot Sales team pride themselves on providing first class, cost effective and efficient service so you as the successful candidate, will be expected to be professional and passionate in your approach. The team act on behalf of developers and house builders and as the department is quickly growing, they are looking for educated, experienced Plot Sales Executives to join their team.
This award winning law firm is Liverpool’s most popular choice for Conveyancing and have offices throughout the Merseyside area. Aside from conveyancing and Plot Sales, this specialist law firm also has departments in Family law, Criminal Law, Commercial Property, Wills & Probate and Corporate Law.
They hold an impressive staff retention record which reflects in them offering competitive salaries, regular training and a pleasant working environment. Aside from this, this firm offers excellent scope for career progression and supports graduates who are looking for their next step onto the career ladder.
This is a full time, permanent position and is located near excellent transport links.
About the role?
As the successful candidate for the Plot Sales Executive position, you will be reporting to the Head of Plot Sales, dealing with cases ranging from student accommodation through to New Build properties.
You will be using the case management system, entering all information and opening files. You will also be issuing contracts and dealing with all enquiries, exchange of contracts and dealing with all completion formalities.
Client care skills will be essential for this position as weekly updates are to be completed and sent out for clients to review.
- Excellent technical proficiency with at least 3 years conveyancing experience
- Experience of new build transactions
- To demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with Clients and a good telephone manner
- Excellent computing skills
- To have competent numeracy and spelling skills
- To be prepared to work independently as well as part of a team
- To be able to demonstrate proactivity and attention to detail
- To demonstrate organizational and time management skills
- To demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop in the role
- To demonstrate a willingness to help and assist all members of the team
- To demonstrate an ability to cope with changing levels of workloads