Principal/Associate Structural Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered Structural Engineer to join a rapidly growing national consultancy in Nottingham. We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer preferably with a varied experience including projects in the following sectors; commercial, leisure, stadia, health and residential sectors. In return will be a competitive salary and benefits package and a great opportunity to progress your career.
The successful Principal/Associate Structural Engineer will be joining a truly forward-thinking firm with the chance to work on large scale and notable projects. Current projects range from small local schemes to large multi-million pound developments. The company is growing across all of their UK offices and this role presents an opportunity to develop a team of engineers and technicians. Furthermore, there is a structured career path available with a view for the successful applicant to progress within the company and work towards your desired career targets.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will:
- Be a chartered Structural Engineer with IStructE or ICE
- Have experience of building structures within; commercial, residential, leisure and health sectors
- BEng or MEng in relevant engineering degree
- Have experience of managing own projects and developing a team of staff
- Possess fantastic communication skills as you will be expected to meet clients
- Have a high standard of written English
For more senior structural engineer jobs in Nottingham, contact Kingsley today.