- £40,001 - £50,000
An exciting role exists for a Project Manager to join a highly successful consultancy based in Lancashire. The position has arisen due to recent expansion within the team, and therefore an opportunity exists for a Project Manager seeking career progression and exposure to high profile, high value projects. The ideal candidate with be a Chartered member of the RICS, with at least three years PQE. You will be a competent, surveyor with a professional approach who is focused on getting the job done.
The successful Project Manager will be working for a UK based consultancy and have experience of running a projects independently. The company is a multidisciplinary practice, offering a range of services to a diverse client base.
As the successful Project Manager for this role, you will either be at a Senior or Principal level, looking for a fresh challenge.
- Be a highly effective communicator
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have worked across a range of sectors
- Be client facing
- Be ambitious and driven
- Have experience of design work across multiple schemes and values
The following benefits package is available to the successful Project Manager are as follows:
- A salary of up to c£45,000 is available – this may be increased for exceptional candidates.