- Negotiable DOE
A great opportunity has come up for a high-calibre, client-focussed Property Manager to join a bustling practice in Manchester. Based at its city-centre offices, this highly successful property company has need for an experienced professional to come on board thanks to a period of expansion, so somebody who is ambitious to further their career would be ideal.
This market-leading firm requires a property professional who can provide exceptional customer service to its growing portfolio of tenants and landlords, dealing with block residences. As such, you will require previous property manager experience to be considered, although the right candidate will then be heavily supported within this role.
Working within the practice’s busy lettings office, your main duties will include:
- Managing incoming maintenance enquiries
- Arranging said maintenance and repairs
- Liaising with contractors
- Negotiating with landlords and contractors
- Providing solid customer service to all clients
- Handling an allocated portfolio of properties
- Carrying out property inspections
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing tenants
- Meeting with tenants on site
- Managing rental arrears
- Taking payments and invoicing
- Producing rental contracts and agreements
- Working to daily and weekly tenants
- Producing reports and correspondence
- Tenant referencing
To be successful within this Manchester-based property manager role, you will be self-motivated and driven, with prior experience within the property industry. You will be well presented and corporate minded, possessing exceptional customer-service skills. The ideal candidate will also strive to meet and exceed targets, being a confident professional with excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Manchester area would also be ideal.
In return, the right candidate will be rewarded with a great range of benefits, including a competitive salary, team incentives, such as nights out, a pension scheme, and a generous holiday arrangement. The client values its staff, so is even willing to help put you through industry training, including the Block Management IRPM.
So, seize this great chance to further your career today by contacting me to start your application. For more property manager jobs in Manchester, speak to Kingsley as soon as possible.