An exciting role exists for a Quantity Surveyor to join a highly successful consultancy based in Lancashire. The position has arisen due to recent expansion within the team, and therefore an opportunity exists for a Quantity Surveyor seeking career progression and exposure to high profile, high value projects. The ideal candidate with have worked across a number of sectors. You will be a competent, surveyor with a professional approach who is focussed on getting the job done.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working for a UK based consultancy and have experience of running projects independently. The company is a multidisciplinary organisation, offering a range of services to a diverse client base.
As the successful Quantity Surveyor for this role, you will either be at a Senior or Principle level, looking for a fresh challenge.
- Be a highly effective communicator
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have worked across a range of sectors
- Be client facing
- Be ambitious and driven
- Have experience of design work across multiple schemes and values
The following benefits package is available to the successful Quantity Surveyor are as follows:
- A salary of c £40,000 is available – this may be increased for exceptional candidates.
- A generous benefits package is available.