Senior Civil/Infrastructure Technician
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Cardiff. The role offers the suitable Senior Technician a chance to join an award winning infrastructure team providing support to a range of clients within various sectors such as; public sector, residential, commercial and retail. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Technician to carry out highway, drainage and environmental improvements.
As this position is for a Senior Technician, applicants are expected to have experience of overseeing small teams of Technicians and helping develop staff. In addition to this, you must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD 3D, Windes, PDS and/or Civils 3D. You will also have experience of working with clients and regulatory/statutory authorities to deliver detailed designs for Section 38, 278 and 104 Agreements.
In summary, the ideal senior Technician will:
- Be educated to ONC or HNC level as a minimum.
- Have a Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Be Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Windes, Civils 3d and/or PDS.
- Have Experience of overseeing and developing other Technicians.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.