Senior Structural Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered Structural Engineer to join an expanding consultancy. Our client is looking for an experienced Structural Engineer preferably with experience across a variety of structures including; commercial, residential, retail etc. In return will be a generous salary and benefits package and a great opportunity to progress your career.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be joining a rapidly expanding firm with the chance to work on some notable projects. The company is going from strength to strength and have a strong and diverse client base. Furthermore, there is a structured career path available with a view for the successful applicant to progress within the company and work towards your desired career targets.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will:
- Be a chartered Structural Engineer.
- Have experience of building structures within; retail, commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
- BEng or MEng in relevant engineering degree.
- Be comfortable dealing with clients and have the ability to win work.
- Have experience of managing and developing a team of staff.
- Have been responsible for working on own projects.
- Possess fantastic communication skills as you will be expected to meet clients.
- Have a high standard of written English.
The is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading firm which offers the chance to work on prestigious projects.