Senior Structural Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered Structural Engineer to join a rapidly growing national consultancy. We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer preferably with a varied experience including projects in the following sectors; commercial, leisure, stadia, health and residential sectors. In return will be a competitive salary and benefits package and a great opportunity to progress your career.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be joining a truly forward-thinking firm with the chance to work on large scale and notable projects. Current projects are valued between £3m and £70m. The company is growing across all of their UK offices and this role presents an opportunity to develop a team of engineers and technicians. Furthermore, there is a structured career path available with a view for the successful applicant to progress within the company and work towards your desired career targets.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will:
- Be a chartered Structural Engineer or working towards becoming chartered.
- Have experience of building structures within; commercial, residential, leisure and health sectors.
- BEng or MEng in relevant engineering degree.
- Have experience of managing own projects and developing a team of staff.
- Possess fantastic communication skills as you will be expected to meet clients.
- Have a high standard of written English.