My client is a successful property company with offices based in the North West, and is currently looking to recruit an experienced Tenancy Supervisor.
About the role
As a Tenancy Supervisor you will manage a portfolio of properties (residential) varying in size and type of clientele. Properties will be AST tenancy, ASS, and REG.
- Arranging repairs for tenants who ring, call into the office, write in, whilst liaising with the landlord or warrantee company for that repair. Always keeping your tenant up to date
- Reporting findings to the landlord from a SOC (statement of condition)
- Renewing tenancies
- Arranging fee notes
- Sell other services provided by the company
- Help other members of the team where necessary
- Arranging rent increases where necessary
- Reporting findings to the landlord from a periodic inspection report
- Ensuring funds are in place for contractors, chasing landlords who are overdrawn
- Complete your own final inspection reports and deal with TDS disputes
- Generate fees for the department
Are you a suitable candidate?
If you have experience as a Tenancy Supervisor, love the variety and challenges of the role, and want to work for a successful firm with terrific career opportunities, then this could be the role for you.